Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How it Started

The first time i saw someone made a beautiful lay out was last year and i admire their works. Secretly i wished that somehow me too can make one. Many friends showed their work and the more layouts i saw the more i get interested. I did try one time but it did not turn out any good because the pc i was using has no PS nor CS2 or CS3. When i transferred office, the pc assigned to me got CS2 and i did not venture into learning it not until August this year. I asked questions from friends at PPF and tried to remember each step they told me --and this was my first lay out -




credits - shabby princess

Since that day when i can make one, i posted them at my Photoblog. You can check it out and click on digitalscrapping category.

Last month i joined a digitalscrapping contest at Kuro and they are lay outs that has not been posted in other sites yet. They can be posted to other sites only after the contest date. The contest will end 31st of this month and as of now i got 36 entries there. So i decided to make this blog to showcase each creation in here on January 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly appreciated. Thanks and come back again next time. xoxoxo