Monday, December 22, 2008

Freebie Sites!

I saw two interesting freebie sites for digiscrapping stuff while EC dropping. Am going to feature it here now so that i can have easy access from home when i go home later. I found out my pc at home DLs better than here so i love downloading there. So check them out -


Memories Made Easy


Days later i plan of making up a FREEBIE SOURCE blogroll for easy access of me and also for some who wants to be interested in scrapbooking. I already have several favorite freebie depots and for sure i am going to include them in my list.

So wait for some days..and let me go back tallying EC drops and again i hope to post my LO entries for the kuro contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly appreciated. Thanks and come back again next time. xoxoxo